NEXT WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS
Reclaim the Stage!
THURSDAY Evening 6.00pm – 8.00pm for 1 week (2 hours total)
Starts 16 DEC 2021
Location PAMBULA TOWN HALL, 13 Quondola St Pambula (north of Pambula roundabout)
This workshop is for actors, singers, musicians, teachers, presenters or anyone who’s finding it hard to get back their voice, confidence and stage presence following COVID and lockdowns. There’s a reason we call theatre plays PLAYS, there’s a reason we PLAY an instrument. Reclaim the joy of PLAYing with our fun workshop for adults!
- Prerequisites: No previous experience necessary, but is targeted at people with some performance/presentation experience
- We need a minimum of 6 people to run the workshop – invite a friend! Max class size 10
- Tutor: Lis Shelley
- Single session $20
- Bring a friend $30 one session for 2 people
- Payment accepted online only – 50c online credit card processing fee applies per transaction via TryBooking – BOOK NOW
- Voice, breath, relaxation, improvisation
All in a fun relaxed atmosphere!
What to bring
- Water bottle
- Beach towel or yoga mat to sit on (there will be chairs available for anyone not comfortable with sitting on floor)
- Mask if you feel more comfortable wearing one (not required by venue)
Enrolment is not confirmed until payment has been received.
OTHER WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE
Our professional tutors can also give workshops on the following topics – contact us if you would like us to tailor a workshop for your group or organisation.
- movement and body language
- vocal technique including relaxation, breathing, projection, enunciation, accents
- monologue techniques
- dialogue and scene work
- improvisation training
- script cold reading
- character analysis
- script writing
- line learning techniques
- street theatre
- screen acting
- theatre acting
- theatre directing
- role playing
- presentation skills
- essential rehearsal and performance skills
- stage lighting
- stage sound
- costume and stage makeup
- props and set building
- puppet making and puppetry
- mask work and Commedia dell’Arte techniques
- film making with iPad/iPhone
- film editing with iMovie
- film editing with Adobe Premiere Elements
- stop motion animation
- and more!