We offer fun, relaxed classes in drama and film for adults online using Zoom.
Acting Class Online via Zoom
Monday Evenings 7pm – 9pm for 4 weeks (8 hours total)
Next Series starts 6 July and ends 27 July 2020
Prerequisites: No previous acting experience necessary.
You will need a device capable of running Zoom (works on Win/Mac/iOS/Android) that can display/capture video and audio, plus an Internet connection.
We need a minimum of 4 people to hold a class – invite a friend!
- Pay-per-session $25 per 2 hour session or
- Pay for 4 classes upfront: $95 / Earlybird rate $88 ends 30 June
- 50c card processing fee applies
Tutor StageFlight Director Lis Shelley
- Voice, breathing, relaxation techniques
- Film and Theatre acting techniques
- How to ‘cold read’ a script
- Script Analysis
- Technique for Learning Lines
- Short scenes (dialogues/monologues)
- Playing Opposites
- Character Work
- and more!
OTHER WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE
Our professional tutors can also give workshops on the following topics – contact us if you would like us to tailor a workshop for your group or organisation.
- movement and body language
- vocal technique including relaxation, breathing, projection, enunciation, accents
- monologue techniques
- dialogue and scene work
- improvisation training
- script cold reading
- character analysis
- script writing
- line learning techniques
- street theatre
- screen acting
- theater acting
- theatre directing
- role playing
- presentation skills
- essential rehearsal and performance skills
- stage lighting
- stage sound
- costume and stage makeup
- props and set building
- puppet making and puppetry
- mask work and Commedia dell’Arte techniques
- film making with iPad/iPhone
- film editing with iMovie
- film editing with Adobe Premiere Elements
- stop motion animation
- and more!